- Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the given themes.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific committee.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the congress abstract book (CD-rom).
- Each presenting author may submit up to 2 (two) abstracts.
- The members of the IUA Youth Committee have to specify if they wish to take part of “Evi Kalodiki” Award session.
- The deadline for abstract submission is October 30, 2019.
- Notification of abstracts acceptance will be sent electronically to the corresponding author by November 30, 2019.
- The organisers will publish only the abstracts submitted by authors who will settle their registration fee by December 30, 2019.
Please, make sure to indicate the preferred presentation type (oral or poster) on the abstract submission page.
The scheduled time for each oral presentation is 8 minutes, followed by a 2-minute discussion. While the names of five authors can be accepted for each abstract, only one author will be allowed to give the oral presentation.
The Scientific Committee will ultimately decide whether a submitted paper will be selected as oral or poster presentation.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented in an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will be used for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not exceed 2000 characters.
- Title: make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation.
- Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Names of the authors: Submit the full given name(s) and the family name(s).
- Include affiliation(s) of author(s) .
- Original studies should have uniform structure (Background, Materials and Methods, Results and Conclusion)
- The structure of Case reports and Review presentations is free, but otherwise they should fulfil all abstract instructions.
- Only five references could be included.
- Acute arterial thrombosis
- Aesthetics and vascular disease
- Ageing and vascular diseases
- Anti platelet pharmacotherapy
- Aortic and arterial aneurysm
- Arterial and venous thrombosis: anti-thrombotic drugs, the new oral anticoagulant
- Arterial hypertension and vascular complications
- Asymptomatic carotid plaque
- Atherosclerosis: risk factors, screening, biomarkers, vascular biology
- Bioinformatics and vascular diseases
- CEAP: a critical review
- Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases
- Chronic critical leg ischemia
- Chronic venous disease: prevention and post-thrombotic syndrome, compression therapy, venous haemodynamics
- CLI: new development for medical interventional and surgical treatment
- Connective Vascular diseases
- Diabetes and vascular complications
- Diseases of the lymphatics
- Drugs active on the heart and peripheral circulation
- Education of the vascular patient
- Endovascular surgery
- Epidemiology of vascular diseases
- Evidence-based medicine
- Experimental angiology
- Genetics and vascular diseases: new development in gene therapy for cardiovascular disease
- Haemorheology and microcirculation
- Imaging technology for cardiovascular disease
- Immunology and vascular disease
- Inflammation and atherosclerosis
- Innovations in anticoagulant therapy
- Interventional therapy in vascular disease
- Lower extremity arterial disease
- Menopause and vascular diseases
- Microcirculation in peripheral venous and arterial diseases
- Multi-focal atherosclerosis: medical and surgical therapy
- New and old heparins
- New insights for prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- New insights in pharmacological treatment of CVI
- Non-invasive investigation, vascular imaging
- Peripheral obstructive arterial disease
- Pharmacotherapy in the cardiovascular system
- Portal hypertension
- Precision medicine and the management of vascular diseases
- Prevention of stroke: management of carotid artery disease, hypertension, atrial fibrillation
- Pulmonary embolism and pulmonary hypertension
- Raynaud’s disease
- Reconstructive surgery in arterial disease conventional and endovascular
- Rehabilitation in angiology
- Renin-angiotensin system and vascular wall alterations
- Statins and other lipid lowering drugs in atherosclerosis
- Supraaortic trunk arterial disease
- Surgical treatment for chronic venous disease and post-thrombotic syndrome
- The diabetic foot
- Thrombolytic drugs in arterial and venous diseases
- Vascular malformations, lymphedema
- Vascular centres
- Vascular manifestations of renal diseases
- Venous thromboembolism: prevention and treatment